It’s important that your tasks are targeted and aimed at attaining your ultimate goal. Your tasks should be the small steps 👣👣 that are needed to get you closer to realizing your vision. Give your tasks a target – develop them to complete the smaller goals that ultimately lead you to reaching your vision.
5 REASONS WHY A STRATEGIC PLAN CATAPULTS YOUR SUCCESS
If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE proponent of writing the vision and making it plain. And if you’ve been reading or following my blog for any length of time, you’ll also know that I am an avid believer of a STRATEGIC PLAN. It’s one thing to have a vision, but its another to make it become a reality. If you have a vision, I strongly suggest you create a plan to flesh it out! Creating a plan is so vital to you successfully realizing your vision. So, why is a strategic plan so important for you to be successful in your personal and business vision ?!?!
1. Helps you to consciously create steps to reach goals – a strategic plan is simply a map, so to say, of how you are going to reach your personal and/or business vision. Creating that map helps you to actively and consciously think of the steps necessary to realize that vision. Consciously creating those steps will help you to stay engaged in realizing what you have envisioned for your personal or business outcomes.
2. Provides a visual of your vision – seeing progress on achieving the vision helps you feel accomplished. It also motivates you to continue to finish the steps to that particular one, and encourages you to accomplish some other goals you may. A strategic plan help you visualize your progress. According to Mission Facilitators International, of the 26,000+ start-up business failures each year, 67% had NO written plan. (2013) CREATE THE PLAN SO YOU DO NOT FAIL.
3. Everyone on your team can be on board with the direction you’re taking – if you have a team, a strategic plan aids with onboarding your them with the direction you’re taking with your vision. They are able to visualize how your are looking to progress with the said goal. It also helps them to see how they can actively participate in fleshing out the plan. Statistics show that typically 96% of an organization’s workforce does not understand, or is not aware of, the company’s strategy. Thus, inhibiting the actualization of the plan. Do yourself a favor by creating the plan and including your team in on it.
4. Helps to prioritize the various components of your vision – visions are usually vast and general. Therefore, in order to achieve them you have to break it down into the necessary smaller components to make them attainable. It also allows you to see the necessary resources and parties needed to reach the overall goal.
5. Increases profitability and reduces risk – Companies who engage in strategic planning are likely to increase profitability by 12% yearly. (Mission Facilitators International, 2013) Additionally, knowing where you need to allocate your resources, helps with investing them in unnecessary areas, therefore reducing the company’s risk.
I have created a strategy that has help several individuals and small businesses reach their goals! Contact me for more info and I will be more than happy to assist you!
☎️ Contact (786) 766-0776 or email
WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND MONEY ON EXPERIENCES NOT THINGD