NEW POSTS THIS WEEK 💻
3 THINGS #SB51 SHOW US ABOUT STRATEGIZING FOR A COMEBACK
3 THINGS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS #SB51 TAUGHT US ABOUT STRATEGIZING A COMEBACK
Super Bowl Sunday is the most watched sports event within in the US. If you’re not an avid sports watcher, you have no choice but to get sucked into the excitement and action of the game. This year’s Super Bowl had its share of memorable moments and plays that made it a good ball game to watch. Of all the moments, there is one thing that stuck out about this year’s game – the comeback of the New England Patriots in the second half to with #SB51. Before halftime, the Pats were down 20+ points. Some how, some way, they came back strong after half time. They not only managed to pull out of their deficit, but they won the game by 6 points overtime! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!
There were SO many lessons to learn from watching this game. In all that can be said, I want to point out THREE things this game taught us about strategizing for a comeback:
1. It Takes Strategy – I’m pretty sure that during halftime, the coaches and players had their locker room pep talk to get them pumped up for the next half. But I’m almost certain, the coaches had a plan to ensure they did not go out with a big “L” and to make sure their comeback was strong. How do you know ?!?! The defense picked it up a bit… they ensured the opposing team did not have an opportunity to score more points. Also, their offense eyes were attentive to ensure they kept their eye on the quarterback so they would maximize their opportunity to score. What can be learned from this ?!?! Wherever you are in your business, gather the facts, pump up the team and lay out how you can have a successful year.
2. Great leadership is important for implementing strategy for a successful comeback – it’s obvious to say that Tom Brady is a stellar quarterback. The best in the league. To have lead the team from the point deficit they were is a sign of trusted leadership. Not only trusted leadership, but skillful, as well. If you’re in a similar situation, take note of Tom Brady’s SB leadership strategy. First, your team must be confident in your ability to lead them from what seems to be a loss to a victorious win. That type of trust from your team is EARNED.
3. You Need Hope That You Can Comeback With A Strategy – to have a strategy to “rise up” when you’re looking at failure is so important. You have to have the inner fortitude and belief that with strategy, you’ll be able to see positive results. I’m pretty sure, the Patriots had some sort of plan to work through where they were; but it took hope to believe they could pull it off. The same applies for you !! Without the hope to comeback, your strategy is null and void. So, believe you can win, and that with a strategy, you’ll have a huge comeback!
My office specializes in creating winning comeback strategies for businesses! Contact me if you’re ready for a comeback !!
TARGET YOUR TASKS 🎯
It’s important that your tasks are targeted and aimed at attaining your ultimate goal. Your tasks should be the small steps 👣👣 that are needed to get you closer to realizing your vision. Give your tasks a target – develop them to complete the smaller goals that ultimately lead you to reaching your vision.
5 🖐🏽 REASONS WHY A STRATEGIC PLAN CATAPULTS YOUR SUCCESS 📑
5 REASONS WHY A STRATEGIC PLAN CATAPULTS YOUR SUCCESS
If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE proponent of writing the vision and making it plain. And if you’ve been reading or following my blog for any length of time, you’ll also know that I am an avid believer of a STRATEGIC PLAN. It’s one thing to have a vision, but its another to make it become a reality. If you have a vision, I strongly suggest you create a plan to flesh it out! Creating a plan is so vital to you successfully realizing your vision. So, why is a strategic plan so important for you to be successful in your personal and business vision ?!?!
1. Helps you to consciously create steps to reach goals – a strategic plan is simply a map, so to say, of how you are going to reach your personal and/or business vision. Creating that map helps you to actively and consciously think of the steps necessary to realize that vision. Consciously creating those steps will help you to stay engaged in realizing what you have envisioned for your personal or business outcomes.
2. Provides a visual of your vision – seeing progress on achieving the vision helps you feel accomplished. It also motivates you to continue to finish the steps to that particular one, and encourages you to accomplish some other goals you may. A strategic plan help you visualize your progress. According to Mission Facilitators International, of the 26,000+ start-up business failures each year, 67% had NO written plan. (2013) CREATE THE PLAN SO YOU DO NOT FAIL.
3. Everyone on your team can be on board with the direction you’re taking – if you have a team, a strategic plan aids with onboarding your them with the direction you’re taking with your vision. They are able to visualize how your are looking to progress with the said goal. It also helps them to see how they can actively participate in fleshing out the plan. Statistics show that typically 96% of an organization’s workforce does not understand, or is not aware of, the company’s strategy. Thus, inhibiting the actualization of the plan. Do yourself a favor by creating the plan and including your team in on it.
4. Helps to prioritize the various components of your vision – visions are usually vast and general. Therefore, in order to achieve them you have to break it down into the necessary smaller components to make them attainable. It also allows you to see the necessary resources and parties needed to reach the overall goal.
5. Increases profitability and reduces risk – Companies who engage in strategic planning are likely to increase profitability by 12% yearly. (Mission Facilitators International, 2013) Additionally, knowing where you need to allocate your resources, helps with investing them in unnecessary areas, therefore reducing the company’s risk.
I have created a strategy that has help several individuals and small businesses reach their goals! Contact me for more info and I will be more than happy to assist you!
☎️ Contact (786) 766-0776 or email